The rabbit polyclonal antibody R19P specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63hasbeen used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
|Antigen Purification||Protein A|
|Immunogen||scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse mAb clone FMC63|
|Storage Buffer||PBS, pH 7.4
Shipping and Storage
|Shipping||The product is shipped at 2-8°C.|
|Stability & Storage||To provide optimal stability of reagent:
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
Intellectual Product Notices
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures
- This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is conditioned on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research conducted by the buyer and the buyer must not use this product or its components:
- diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; or
- manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control.
- and/or to sell or transfer this product or its components for resale, whether or not resold for use in research.
- For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or [email protected].
- The information disclosed herein is not to be construed as a recommendation to use the above product in violation of any patents. Bioswan will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products.
- Purchase does not include or carry any right to resell or transfer this product either as a stand-alone product or as a component of another product.
- Any use of this product other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of BioSwan Company is strictly prohibited.
Not for resales. BioSwan, the BioSwan Logo and all other trademarks are property of BioSwan Laboratories, Co., Ltd..