The Rabbit polyclonal antibody specifically targets the C11D5.3 single-chain variable fragment (scFv) region of a B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA).
The use of this antibody assists analyzation of binding specificity and affinity of the C11D5.3 scFv region to target antigens. The scFv region of C11D5.3 has been used to develop BCMA-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells utilized in clinical trials. It facilitates the evaluation and optimization of CAR design, aiding in the development of targeted immunotherapies against cancer. The Rabbit Anti-Mouse C11D5.3 scFv antibody plays a crucial role in the development and evaluation of CAR T-cell therapies.
|Antigen Purification||Protein A|
|Immunogen||ScFv region of mouse mAB clone C11D5.3|
|Storage Buffer||Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.05% ProClin 300.|
Preparation and Storage
|Shipping||The product is shipped at 2-8°C.|
|Stability & Storage||To provide optimal stability of reagent:
- Since applications vary, optimal titration should be determined by each investigator for each application to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Antibody solutions containing ProClin 300 should be handled with care. Do not take internally and avoid all contact with the skin, mucosa
Intellectual Product Notices
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures
- This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is conditioned on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research conducted by the buyer and the buyer must not use this product or its components:
- diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; or
- manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control.
- and/or to sell or transfer this product or its components for resale, whether or not resold for use in research.
- For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or [email protected].
- The information disclosed herein is not to be construed as a recommendation to use the above product in violation of any patents. Bioswan will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products.
- Purchase does not include or carry any right to resell or transfer this product either as a stand-alone product or as a component of another product.
- Any use of this product other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of BioSwan Company is strictly prohibited.
Not for resales. BioSwan, the BioSwan Logo and all other trademarks are property of BioSwan Laboratories, Co., Ltd..