1A3 specifically binds to the scFv region of a B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone C11D5.3). B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) is a protein that has been reported to be selectively expressed by B-lineage cells including multiple myeloma cells and plasma cells. The scFv region of C11D5.3 has been used to develop BCMA-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials. *
|Immunogen||scFv region of mouse mAb clone C11D5.3
|Storage buffer||Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide
Preparation and Storage
Shipped at 2-8°C. Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycle.
The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
The antibody was conjugated with Alexa Fluor 647 under optimum conditions, and unincorporated dye was removed. *
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Sodium azide yields highly toxic hydrazoic acid under acidic conditions. Dilute azide compounds in running water before discarding to avoid accumulation of potentially explosive deposits in plumbing.
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×105 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Wash the cells once by FACS buffer.
- Resuspend cells in 100 µL of diluted Anti-Mouse C11D5.3 scFv mAb, Alexa Fluor 647 (Cat. No. 200702, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 µL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.
There are no reviews yet.