The rabbit monoclonal antibody R19M specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19 antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has been used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials.
|Immunogen||scFv region of mouse mAb clone C11D5.3|
|Storage buffer||Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.03% sodium azide|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Antibody solutions containing ProClin 300 should be handled with care. Do not take internally and avoid all contact with the skin, mucosa
- Conditions: The information disclosed herein is not to be construed as a recommendation to use the above product in violation of any patents.
BioSwan will not be held responsible for patent infringement or other violations that may occur with the use of our products. Purchase does not
include or carry any right to resell or transfer this product either as a stand-alone product or as a component of another product. Any use of this
product other than the permitted use without the express written authorization of BioSwan Company is strictly prohibited.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures. Not for resales.
BioSwan, the BioSwan Logo and all other trademarks are property of BioSwan Laboratories, Co., Ltd
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×105 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Wash the cells once by FACS buffer.
- Resuspend cells in 100 uL of diluted Rabbit Anti-Mouse C11D5.3 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, PE (Cat. No. 200706, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer)
for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 uL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.
There are no reviews yet.