The mouse monoclonal antibody M19H specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19
antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has
been used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials
|Immunogen||scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse mAb clone FMC63|
|Storage buffer||Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.05% ProClin 300|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Antibody solutions containing ProClin 300 should be handled with care. Do not take internally and avoid all contact with the skin, mucosa
- Conditions: The information disclosed herein is not to be construed as a recommendation to use the above product in violation of any patents.
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×105 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Wash the cells once by FACS buffer.
- Resuspend cells in 100 µL of diluted Mouse Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Biotin antibody (Cat. No. 300413, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells twice by FACS buffer.
- Resuspend cells in 100 µL of diluted Streptavidin PE (Cat. No. 700032, 1:200 diluted in FACS buffer.) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 µL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.
There are no reviews yet.