The mouse monoclonal antibody M19H specifically binds to the scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse monoclonal antibody (mAb, clone FMC63). CD19
antigen is a B-cell specific cell surface antigen, which is expressed in all B-cell lineage malignancies and normal B-cells. The scFv region of FMC63 has
been used to develop CD19-specific chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cells utilized in clinical trials
|Immunogen||scFv region of a CD19-specific mouse mAb clone FMC63|
|Storage buffer||Aqueous buffered solution containing protein stabilizer and ≤0.05% ProClin 300|
Preparation and Storage
Store undiluted at 4°C and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
The monoclonal antibody was purified by Protein A.
The antibody was conjugated with R-PE under optimum conditions.
- Since applications vary, each investigator should titrate the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Caution: Antibody solutions containing ProClin 300 should be handled with care. Do not take internally and avoid all contact with the skin, mucosa and eyes.
- This product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is conditioned on the buyer using the purchased product solely in research conducted by the buyer and the buyer must not (1) use this product or its components BioSwan Laboratories, Co., Ltd.∣Rm808, 781 Cailun Road, Shanghai, P.R.China
www.bioswan.com∣[email protected]∣+86-21-50207339 for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; or (b) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, and/or (2) sell or transfer
this product or its components for resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or [email protected].
- Harvest the cells and wash the cells once by FACS buffer (PBS containing 2% of BSA).
- Count the cells number and the viability, aliquot up to 2×105 live cells into each tube. (Note: the cell viability must be ≥ 95%.)
- Resuspend cells in 100 µL of diluted Mouse Anti-Mouse FMC63 scFv Monoclonal Antibody, Alexa Fluor 647 (Cat. No. 300401, 1:100 diluted in FACS buffer) for 30 min at 4°C.
- Wash the cells 3 times by FACS buffer and resuspend the cells in 200 µL PBS per sample.
- Transfer the cells into flow tube and analyze on Flow Cytometer. Acquisition of >10, 000 events is performed.
There are no reviews yet.